Thread: Fwb p8-x

Fwb p8-x

Does anyone have any experience of the FWB P8-X

Handled one yesterday and really likes the low sight line, balance felt spot on and held superbly,

What is service parts back up like?

any feedback appreciated before I lay out a load of cash

Thanks
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    I think nickm marshall had one or two when they were launched - might be worth a pm?

ATB
    Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Yep

Sure did!
    Still have two left hand grips if anyone looking.

Sent you a pm Nige.

Quote Originally Posted by nickm marshall View Post
    Sure did!
    I have got Nick's, bought some time ago now and still have it, which if you knew how I get through swapping out equipment, speaks volumes and very much for itself.

I wouldn't say its made me into a world class competitor but I do Ok in the county league and my own club environment.

I havn't needed to get it serviced so dont know about that.

Cheers

Never used one in anger, but picked one up out of the cabinet in the NSRA shop, and straight out the box it felt like it had been made for my hand, perfectly balanced, and the sight line is really, really low.... if you extended your arm and hand into a pistol shape and went "pew pew" like a kiddy it couldn't feel any more natural

Definitely at the top of my list of pistols to try out once funds allow for an upgrade