Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Results from Air Arms RSN10 Memorial Shoot

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Yes Russ stander on Red was pulled. Because of the steep downward angle you could shoot through the hole and miss the paddle. By the time it was noticed too many people had shot it so would have been unfair on the previous shooters to have rsimply .eplaced it. I will take it on the chin as a bit of bad course setting. Originally it was set slightly angled back to avoid this but wouldn't reset everytime so fixed the resetting by straightening it up only to create another problem.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Yes Russ stander on Red was pulled. Because of the steep downward angle you could shoot through the hole and miss the paddle. By the time it was noticed too many people had shot it so would have been unfair on the previous shooters to have rsimply .eplaced it. I will take it on the chin as a bit of bad course setting. Originally it was set slightly angled back to avoid this but wouldn't reset everytime so fixed the resetting by straightening it up only to create another problem.

Monkey.
    Lol i thought it was a good target ...a bit vertigo inducing but good none the less , i was just glad i didnt fall down the effing bank as well as plating it ... shit that would have been funny , well not for those getting me back up it .... anyone got a spare Chinook their not using
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

What a brilliant day, well done to all the winners and a huge thanks to Air Arms and to Simmo and his team. It's amazing what he can do when he's not upsetting the FT boys.

Pics are here

http://airarms-international.weebly.com/rsn10.html

Gary
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by scutter View Post
    What a brilliant day, well done to all the winners and a huge thanks to Air Arms and to Simmo and his team. It's amazing what he can do when he's not upsetting the FT boys.

Pics are here

http://airarms-international.weebly.com/rsn10.html

Gary

Nice pics Jabba.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

A late reply...but will say two oustanding courses. And big respect to the guys who set both big thanks to air arms as always even got beaten by jnr friend but that's a win in my eyes cheers all involed superb.
    Last edited by risingfriend; 04-09-2018 at 05:48 PM.