Thread: Results from Air Arms RSN10 Memorial Shoot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EwanH View Post
    Huge thanks to Air Arms for putting together another fantastic comp for us to enjoy.
    The Buxted course setters on top form setting some right good targets, traps & mind bogglers, a 95 is pretty sweet for a tough day well done Jack.

I have been shooting the ISP since Justin gave it the once over & I am sure I marked it on my card
    2019 anyone ;-)
    Atb
    Done!
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Should have gone to Specsavers....

If anybody lost a pair of glasses on the red course yesterday please let me know and I will post them to you.
    Team Ireland - HFTI[/COLOR]

Stander

Awesome day ... awesome people ... awesome course .... Air Arms (Clair) surely are the winners when it comes to giving back to the sport , others do it yes but to my knowledge not to the extent Air Arms do .....Charles for what you do with the stuff behind the scenes we all applaud you !

Even as crap as i shot still a very very enjoyable day(still beat a good few pcp's lol).... Massive thanks to AirArms and Buxted, the team i am so proud to be part of , Kev Hills and Ivan Edmiston for helping my sorry ass round the course and providing the laughs .... Also thanks Simmo for driving me and Lewis up and down the hill .

was the stander pulled ?, not that the extra point would make a blind bit of difference to my measly 72 , but it would of gotten me to only 10 points behind the winner.... lol Dan the Sith Lord has taken to the Dark side like Vader himself .... 83 get in .... Knocked Jabba right off his perch .

Long live the Dark Side .
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

A massive thanks to Air Arms, Buxted and all who put on one of the best shoots that me and Karen have been to.

The courses were fantastic - we reckon the red course in particular was the best course we have ever shot.

Everything about the day was spot on.

It ended up taking us 5 hours to get home but it was well worth it.

This will be a permanent fixture on our shooting calendar.

Well done to all who organised the day and top all the shooters who attended and showed the true spirit of HFT.

Thanks to all involved for yesterday great days shooting spent with some good friends. Can't wait for next year 😎😎

Quote Originally Posted by BigRuss View Post
    Dan the Sith Lord has taken to the Dark side like Vader himself .... 83 get in .... Knocked Jabba right off his perch .
    Long live the Dark Side .
    Now that made me laugh out loud..."Jabber"....hahah...

Rift
    M.A.D for it.
    Team England 2019

Excellent shoot excellent course and excellent weather to boot. Well done to all involved.
    Looks like my score card went missing in the post: maybe the reason that I never win the raffle!
    Thanks to Paul for putting up with me, and to Chilly for the between shot entertainment. God that man can talk. In fact, you can't stop him no matter how much you insult him.
    Derek

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Yes Russ stander on Red was pulled. Because of the steep downward angle you could shoot through the hole and miss the paddle. By the time it was noticed too many people had shot it so would have been unfair on the previous shooters to have rsimply .eplaced it. I will take it on the chin as a bit of bad course setting. Originally it was set slightly angled back to avoid this but wouldn't reset everytime so fixed the resetting by straightening it up only to create another problem.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Yes Russ stander on Red was pulled. Because of the steep downward angle you could shoot through the hole and miss the paddle. By the time it was noticed too many people had shot it so would have been unfair on the previous shooters to have rsimply .eplaced it. I will take it on the chin as a bit of bad course setting. Originally it was set slightly angled back to avoid this but wouldn't reset everytime so fixed the resetting by straightening it up only to create another problem.

Monkey.
    Lol i thought it was a good target ...a bit vertigo inducing but good none the less , i was just glad i didnt fall down the effing bank as well as plating it ... shit that would have been funny , well not for those getting me back up it .... anyone got a spare Chinook their not using
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

I enjoyed the whole day so much. Catch up with friends and make some new ones.
    Thanks for the kind words...I've had a lot of help from the springer boys and thank them all for their time and knowledge

Those courses were top work...well done to the crew
    TX200 22mm piston PROSPORT 22mm
    AIR ARMS RSN MEMORIAL RECOIL WINNER 2018-------SUCK IT CHILLY
    Danny Does Things on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by KHILLS View Post
    If anybody lost a pair of glasses on the red course yesterday please let me know and I will post them to you.
    Lol I could have used them if I had seem em, might have done better