Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RWS .25 Pellets - £1.99 a tin

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post

At the time he had a .25" Superstar that was tight, He took it to SFS where they stripped it and used a tapered reamer to give the muzzle a bit of a 'lead in', Apparently it was fab afterwards!!!

Cheers, john
    That's the .25 Superstar that I own mate I bought John's. 25 and then his .177 carbine.

They are both lovely to shoot.

I didn't realise that the .25 had been fettled by Sandwell. It's certainly very smooth to shoot with absolutely no hint of twang.

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    That's the .25 Superstar that I own mate I bought John's. 25 and then his .177 carbine.

They are both lovely to shoot.

I didn't realise that the .25 had been fettled by Sandwell. It's certainly very smooth to shoot with absolutely no hint of twang.

Matty
    He takes most of his guns there if they need anything doing

EDIT- I bought John's .25" Supersport!!, I love it to bits, It shoots much better than I expected, From what people said about .25", 'Trajectory like a rainbow' etc, I was expecting a very sluggish short range rifle but I think the Marksman pellets are lighter than most others as to shoots very spritely!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/