Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: DIY Induction annealer?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Watford
    Posts
    2,568

    DIY Induction annealer?

    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-...855539582.html

    Looks like a possibility. The AMP Annealer is £1365 Might be worth a go if you're the DIY type.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    23,349
    Think I'll stick to the butane torch, drill & socket method

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    23, Glen Close, Kirkdouglas, Dundee.
    Posts
    1,198
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Think I'll stick to the butane torch, drill & socket method
    Works fine for me
    Big Ears AKA BE.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Watford
    Posts
    2,568
    Obviously you guys are proper shooters - not gear heads
    Last edited by aris; 10-09-2018 at 06:44 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Valleys of South Wales
    Posts
    858
    If all us inventive types had that attitude we wouldn’t have gunpowder, guns, genetic manipulation, icbms, nuclear weapons, germ warfare.......ok my argument gets a bit flaky there!
    DesG
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum !"

  6. #6
    Parabuteo is offline My Chrony has bought it a couple of times...
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    6,011
    Quote Originally Posted by DesG View Post
    If all us inventive types had that attitude we wouldn’t have gunpowder, guns, genetic manipulation, icbms, nuclear weapons, germ warfare.......ok my argument gets a bit flaky there!
    Love it.
    I'm a maggot in another life you know

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Aotearoa
    Posts
    1,699
    Just buy the AMP.... support good Pukekohe business (after all they probably need the money to escape.... https://www.facebook.com/shittownsof...type=3&theater )

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Watford
    Posts
    2,568
    Quote Originally Posted by physeptone View Post
    Just buy the AMP.... support good Pukekohe business (after all they probably need the money to escape.... https://www.facebook.com/shittownsof...type=3&theater )
    That is hilarious

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •