Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
This was my Typ01, I sold it some years ago but got the chance of it back again a few weeks ago so jumped at it!

I'm embarrassed to say that i've not fired it yet though, It still looks like it did back when I sold it though apart for a few small dents in the forend of the stock!!

I can recall years back it started sounding strange when fired so I stripped it to find an inch of the mainspring had snapped and screwed itself in to the rest of the spring, I bought an Ox spring and fitted it, It made it quite slammy as it needed the preload removing for smoothness of the firing cycle!

John
Looking very good John. Clean.as a whistle. Perhaps they don't quite have as good as looks as the std model with the fully concealed underlever, but I'm still taken with them if only from.the perspective that they never really sold in numbers for a whole host of reasons and just don't come along that often.
Since taking delivery of a couple of vortek seals I'm half tempted to strip down mine n change over from ptfe and see how that goes. I'm not having luck in getting the piston altered for my .177 at moment.
Nice one👍
Dave