I'm going to have a go at FT shooting with a friend, she is disabled & normally bench rests, she now has a rimfire & is thinking of selling her sub 12ftb .22 S410 Classic. I normally hunt with FAC rifles, powder & air + a shotty, my sub 12ftb collection consists of a HW80, HW100, S410, RWS Excalibre, BSA Ultra all in .22 with a few tins of pellets in .22 but I also have at least 20+ tins of .177 pellets. There is no intention of doing FT seriously more like have a go for a few months while I decide whether to sell up my .22 collection or keep them for a bit longer. My thoughts are to use any of my rifles & let my friend use the Ultra as it's nice & light, she has no means to support a rifle while sat on a mobility scooter but it could get expensive buying loads of pellets. A 2nd option would be to buy a .177 rifle, either a S400 carbine or a Ultra to use between us & use up my stock of .177 pellets then if we decide FT is not for us sell whatever .177 we bought for roughly the same price as what we bought it for or if we like it at a basic hobby level sell up the .22 rifles & get a second .177 rifle & a pair of decent scopes. Your thoughts please.