Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    Unfortunately we can't make it to this one, we're having a new bathroom and en-suite, and the fitter will be starting on the 22nd and reckons it will take at least fortnight. I'll be ripping the main bathroom out whilst he's working on the en-suite.
    Have a great time everyone and we'll be sure to make it to the first Bash next year.
    See you all then.
    Sorry to hear this, Garry.

Always sad when any Boingerpeep can't get along.

See you in the Spring (unless you can manage to magic anything up).
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

I was extremely lucky by all accounts. where it sliced the side of my hand it nicked the tendon to the little finger but fortunately didn't sever it. Bad enough but could've been a whole lot worse!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Sounds good to me Mick I'm doing some chronoing this week. Unfortunately whilst removing tile covered plaster board from a bathroom on Thursday I had a tile break in my hand causing a pretty serious gash resulting in a trip to A and E ten stitches required. Oops. A pain in the arse for a week or so where works concerned but I can still cock an air rifle The bloody stupid thing is, I always wear gloves when removing tiles and on this occasion had forgotten them.
    I was extremely lucky by all accounts. where it sliced the side of my hand it nicked the tendon to the little finger but fortunately didn't sever it. Bad enough but could've been a whole lot worse!!!!
    Ouch! Sounds nasty does that, Mike. Hope it gets better soon.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Too right, Mike.

With a floppy little finger you wouldn't be able to enjoy a nice cup of Tea.

image.jpeg