Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    It's nothing special, Tone, I was just using some spare parts up.

It's a .177" 77K action in a 97 stock using a 99 Spring in a custom rotary shortstroke piston, using TX piston rod and LGV bearings, latching into a TX CD trigger unit.

I may yet swap in a B2 or Meteor MK6 Spring in order to loose some of the preload washers --- Spring selection is difficult due to the narrow piston body.
    Nothing special? Doubtful.

It's going to turn out to be another sweet shooting FAE bundle of loveliness.

So that's why you were getting a little intimate with that dinky little spring at the last Bash, yes?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

33 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    So that's why you were getting a little intimate with that dinky little spring at the last Bash, yes?
    Er, no Tone, the dinky little Spring I got from Walter was for my old school HW50/99s hybrid --- do try to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Er, no Tone, the dinky little Spring I got from Walter was for my old school HW50/99s hybrid --- do try to keep up.
    Oh yes, sorry, I remember you fondly caressing it with a view to insertion in a '50.

Y'see, by the Sunday afternoon my gob was starting to kill. By the time I got home I was in agony with a Twatty abscess. Finally got some anti-biotics from the dentist on the Tuesday. Gob was calming down by the Thursday and then, on the Friday, an even twattier, even more painful water infection! Oh, what joy! Having to go for a slash every twenty minutes and feeling like you're pissing razor blades. And up every half an hour or so through the night, so loads of sleepless nights. Saw the Quack last Monday and it started to subside a little by Thursday, and finally just about okay by this last Saturday.

Phew! That was a bit of a painful couple of weeks, but seemingly okay now and a nice, pain free cruise to the next Bash would be nice. And be nice to get a bit of fettling and plinking done.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Oh yes, sorry, I remember you fondly caressing it with a view to insertion in a '50.

Y'see, by the Sunday afternoon my gob was starting to kill. By the time I got home I was in agony with a Twatty abscess. Finally got some anti-biotics from the dentist on the Tuesday. Gob was calming down by the Thursday and then, on the Friday, an even twattier, even more painful water infection! Oh, what joy! Having to go for a slash every twenty minutes and feeling like you're pissing razor blades. And up every half an hour or so through the night, so loads of sleepless nights. Saw the Quack last Monday and it started to subside a little by Thursday, and finally just about okay by this last Saturday.

Phew! That was a bit of a painful couple of weeks, but seemingly okay now and a nice, pain free cruise to the next Bash would be nice. And be nice to get a bit of fettling and plinking done.
    It seems everyones going through the ringer at the moment. What's going on?????

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    We're getting old (just older in some cases)
    Pete

32 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Big Ask

Would any of the Boingerati be going anywhere near Rayleigh, Essex, before the next Bash ? --- I could do with something collecting.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    We're getting old (just older in some cases)
    Yep, ain't getting old fun?

Beats the other option though.