Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Cheers matey, and likewise. Hope you're bearing up all right after dear old Brembo.
    Thanks, Ted.

You know, everyone was right. Time is the big healer. I still go through some sad periods but at least I'm not the constant blubbering wreck that I was prior to the last Bash. But it's much easier thinking back to the good times and remembering the many very happy times we shared. I talk to her every day when I walk into "her" room and on the grass outside. And we always have a little chat when I look up to the stars on a clear evening. My fine little dog dog and forever in my heart.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Thanks, Ted.

You know, everyone was right. Time is the big healer. I still go through some sad periods but at least I'm not the constant blubbering wreck that I was prior to the last Bash. But it's much easier thinking back to the good times and remembering the many very happy times we shared. I talk to her every day when I walk into "her" room and on the grass outside. And we always have a little chat when I look up to the stars on a clear evening. My fine little dog dog and forever in my heart.
    You write very movingly about her Tone, glad you're on the mend.

Getting there mate, thank you.

The last Bash was a huge help. Seeing lots of friendly faces and a few very special canine friends.....Dave and Verity's George, Neil's Mia, Walter's Blu and that lovely, cuddly Cleary dog dog. Just a shame Jamie and Mel couldn't be there too with Bremby's Hancock cousins. Hopefully next time.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!