Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
Baccy run to Belgium went well matey. I must be doing the twice a year trip for around 10 years now so it has become a bit of a drag (pardon the pun ) but it saves me a fortune compared to U.K. prices. Spent two nights at a mates in London which was fine but boy was I pleased to leave and get back to my new place. I don’t miss London one bit thankfully.

Tomorrow, I really will make the effort to get over to my friends place to reccie the bunnies and squizzers and hopefully get an early chance at some. I’ll keep you posted
Glad to hear the trip went well, matey.

I know what you mean re the difference in price. When I used to nip in to either Luxembourg or Belgium on the way back from Italy I'd always stock up for the year.......just over half the price!

And......so very, very glad to hear that you don't miss London and couldn't wait to get back home. There might always have been the (slight) risk of suffering from withdrawal symptoms following such a drastic life and lifestyle change, but it's so very heartening to hear how much you're embracing your new life in your new home in the country.

Very well done, matey; love you for it!

And, yep, do get out there on your perm and let them peeky critters have it!