Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Echo the above remarks Craig, great to see you mate, thanks, all the best, our thoughts and good wishes go with you, plus sincere thanks to Mick & Shirl for kindly hosting Bash number 20 with all the graft it entails. Very gratifying as always to see everybody and shoot the Hollow in such convivial company. Warm regards to all, till April, Ted.

Thumbs down

Looks like I'm going to miss this one....roll on April or whatever her name is
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    Looks like I'm going to miss this one....roll on April or whatever her name is
    Sorry to hear you're not able to get, J.

April it is, then.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Echo the above remarks Craig, great to see you mate, thanks, all the best, our thoughts and good wishes go with you, plus sincere thanks to Mick & Shirl for kindly hosting Bash number 20 with all the graft it entails. Very gratifying as always to see everybody and shoot the Hollow in such convivial company. Warm regards to all, till April, Ted.
    Lovely words, as ever, Ted, from a true, warm hearted gentleman.

Great to see you again and thank you for letting me have a go with the FAS......simply lovely.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!