Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Getting there mate, thank you.

The last Bash was a huge help. Seeing lots of friendly faces and a few very special canine friends.....Dave and Verity's George, Neil's Mia, Walter's Blu and that lovely, cuddly Cleary dog dog. Just a shame Jamie and Mel couldn't be there too with Bremby's Hancock cousins. Hopefully next time.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Oh yes, sorry, I remember you fondly caressing it with a view to insertion in a '50.

Y'see, by the Sunday afternoon my gob was starting to kill. By the time I got home I was in agony with a Twatty abscess. Finally got some anti-biotics from the dentist on the Tuesday. Gob was calming down by the Thursday and then, on the Friday, an even twattier, even more painful water infection! Oh, what joy! Having to go for a slash every twenty minutes and feeling like you're pissing razor blades. And up every half an hour or so through the night, so loads of sleepless nights. Saw the Quack last Monday and it started to subside a little by Thursday, and finally just about okay by this last Saturday.

Phew! That was a bit of a painful couple of weeks, but seemingly okay now and a nice, pain free cruise to the next Bash would be nice. And be nice to get a bit of fettling and plinking done.
    It seems everyones going through the ringer at the moment. What's going on?????

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Good to hear you are settling in John. I can understand the challenge with getting down the Bash but hope to see you next year. Do keep us posted on your hunting activities mate.
    Cheers Paul, I'll keep in touch !
    A bit chilly up here right now. We've had our first frost and there's a sprinkling of snow on the high tops around Deeside.
    “An airgun or two”………

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    We're getting old (just older in some cases)
    Pete

32 to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    We're getting old (just older in some cases)
    Yep, ain't getting old fun?

Beats the other option though.

Big Ask

Would any of the Boingerati be going anywhere near Rayleigh, Essex, before the next Bash ? --- I could do with something collecting.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Would any of the Boingerati be going anywhere near Rayleigh, Essex, before the next Bash ? --- I could do with something collecting.
    I see your resolve held then......
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I see your resolve held then......
    I resisted temptation for just over 47 hours, Nick.

What have you gone and bought now, Uncle Mick?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    What have you gone and bought now, Uncle Mick?
    It's a secret, Tone, if I told you, I'd have to kill you.

image.jpeg

150 X 2

Long time away from shooting, bought my first gun a fortnight ago, HW100, but it has no boing.

Thankfully last weekend I bought a HW97, so can now boing, just need to check in not working that Sunday, assuming very newbies are welcome.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by sidaorb View Post
    Long time away from shooting, bought my first gun a fortnight ago, HW100, but it has no boing.

Thankfully last weekend I bought a HW97, so can now boing, just need to check in not working that Sunday, assuming very newbies are welcome.
    Woohoo! One more of us, one less of them!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

You will Always be welcome sidaorb, Boinger or PCP😎. It’s all about the getting together and shooting what you’ve brung as well as having free range to try other peeps guns too. Look forward to meeting you.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

As the lovely chaps have said above, newbies are more than welcome. In fact, like any sport / event, they're the very life blood.

You'll feel relaxed and at home straight away. Hope you can make it. Welcome.

P.S. Excellent choice of rifle.