Page 11 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Baccy run to Belgium went well matey. I must be doing the twice a year trip for around 10 years now so it has become a bit of a drag (pardon the pun ) but it saves me a fortune compared to U.K. prices. Spent two nights at a mates in London which was fine but boy was I pleased to leave and get back to my new place. I don’t miss London one bit thankfully.

Tomorrow, I really will make the effort to get over to my friends place to reccie the bunnies and squizzers and hopefully get an early chance at some. I’ll keep you posted
    Glad to hear the trip went well, matey.

I know what you mean re the difference in price. When I used to nip in to either Luxembourg or Belgium on the way back from Italy I'd always stock up for the year.......just over half the price!

And......so very, very glad to hear that you don't miss London and couldn't wait to get back home. There might always have been the (slight) risk of suffering from withdrawal symptoms following such a drastic life and lifestyle change, but it's so very heartening to hear how much you're embracing your new life in your new home in the country.

Very well done, matey; love you for it!

And, yep, do get out there on your perm and let them peeky critters have it!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Anyone planning on stopping over on the Sunday night ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    Yes. Also was thinking about bringing the old club house and wood burning stove.
    Mmm, A Sunday night stay over is sounding attractive. Let me just check my diary and see.....

.... yep ! I’m Retired
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Mmm, A Sunday night stay over is sounding attractive. Let me just check my diary and see.....

.... yep ! I’m Retired
    Show off! Retired and single, too.....you lucky, lucky chap!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Show off! Retired and single, too.....you lucky, lucky chap!
    Yep, sitting here with a glass of wine and a roll up, feet up on coffee table, farting away and scratching me nuts as I please, watching what I want on TV whilst polishing my guns...

All I need now is....... erm, er........ a woman
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Steady with the last thing, Pauly. Just the odd one occasionally would be okay, though.

29 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Tomorrow, I really will make the effort to get over to my friends place to reccie the bunnies and squizzers and hopefully get an early chance at some. I’ll keep you posted
    You up yet, Little Man?

Go get 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Yes Tone, Martin has taken up bell target and bought a new .177" SMK QB 78 target gun with diopter so he could dip his toe in the water --- lovely little gun btw.

Unfortunately the QB power fluctuates a little as the gun warms up in a hot Pub, which is why he went to the Brum arms fair and bought his 300 --- he's now looking for a FWB 601 to play with.

The little guns you mention should be perfectly adequate with a diopter fitted, I lent a forum member my cheap as chips Beeman Biathlon trainer and he won a bell target match with it.

Attachment 280815

Awesome little guns the Biathlon trainer. I'll have to bring mine to the bash. I bought it around 15 years ago when I lived in the flat. It was great fun shooting through the lounge. hallway and bedroom.

Is anyone getting a room at the Premier in or is everyone planning on freezing their bits off camping. I'm considering being a big girl and getting a room rather than a tent!!!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Is anyone getting a room at the Premier in or is everyone planning on freezing their bits off camping. I'm considering being a big girl and getting a room rather than a tent!!!
    I'm gonna rock the warm and pleasantly scented look. I believe Trumpy is thinking the same as ladies of negotiable affection charge extra for tents!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I'm gonna rock the warm and pleasantly scented look. I believe Trumpy is thinking the same as ladies of negotiable affection charge extra for tents!
    That's a good point Nick and well raised. Guesthouse it is

Southern Jessie's

Bloody Northern Tarts!!! I've just booked the Premier Inn for 3 nights. Sod it, time for a little luxury!!!

All I need now is....... erm, er........ a woman

image.jpeg

She might be a bit tall for you, Paul, but at least you'll have somewhere to shelter if it rains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefan View Post
    Southern Jessie's
    Well said that man