Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Anyone arriving tonight, bring your thermals, it's a bit chilly.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Northerners, bring a long sleeved shirt......

Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    Anyone coming from the south either up the A14 or up the M1?

I can’t make it but need to get a scope to Trumpetier?

Can arrange to meet Friday anytime or Sat eve....
    I'm driving northbound on the M1 tomorrow morning. Not sure where you'll be tonight but if you're anywhere near Hertfordshire then I'm happy to take it with me.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It was a late one for me and a couple of others but despite the Cleary Juice, I managed to remember to turn off the generator😎
    Nicely done, Pauly.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Hope you nice folk are keeping warm. All gathered around the fire, enjoying spirits and in fine spirits too.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hope you nice folk are keeping warm. All gathered around the fire, enjoying spirits and in fine spirits too.
    Caravaner’s should be fine Tone, tent dwellers will feel the chill if they haven’t imbibed in the Cleary Elixir. Me and a couple of other ‘Gay’ Boingerati are in the Premier Inn (I’m a pensioner innit). The other two lads here will be back to the Field of Dreams bright and early in the morning to drool over the sales table, me...... ? I have a box of wine to see to so, see you around lunchtime
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

See you in a bit, folks.

It's BOING BOING BOING day!

BOING!

Still here.

BOING!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Just got back from the Hallowed Hollow, nice to meet up with the usual team too many to mention and the new member John, Pushbikeman was nice to meet you and have a cal John.
    Unfortunately after arriving in very good weather, but a bit chilly and very sunny, about lunch timeish it changed to dull with fine drizzle then heavy rain and very cold so at about two thirty decide it was too cold for me when i couldn't get the pellets in the breech and when I did they seemed to go anywhere other than I aimed so it was departure time for me.
    I still enjoyed my time there again and hopefully continue to do so next year.

Thanks again to Mick and Shirl for another great effort in setting up this wonderful shooting experience, Mick, are you sure you don't want to loan me the crap knocked about scruffy S i would really like to look after it for you

Cheers Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Missing be with you all for a curry tonight.

I guess we'll get by.

http://imgur.com/gallery/nuZU54N

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Another chilly but fantastic day, thanks to all (especially Mick and Shirl) for making these meets all that they are.
    Really enjoyed an extended plinking session with Daz, Ted and Robet, thanks lads.
    Played with more fantastic toys and came back with a revised ‘wanted list’. Top of that list is an 80 that knocks over the bucket like Teds’ does - brilliant shooting - well done, mate.
    Always love spending a few hours with great friends that I don’t see often enough. So thanks for the company and I’ll look forward to April 2019 (I might even bring my new son along to the next one!)

Thanks again all, keep well - Craig.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Echo the above remarks Craig, great to see you mate, thanks, all the best, our thoughts and good wishes go with you, plus sincere thanks to Mick & Shirl for kindly hosting Bash number 20 with all the graft it entails. Very gratifying as always to see everybody and shoot the Hollow in such convivial company. Warm regards to all, till April, Ted.

Thumbs down

Looks like I'm going to miss this one....roll on April or whatever her name is
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Just got back from the Hallowed Hollow, nice to meet up with the usual team too many to mention and the new member John, Pushbikeman was nice to meet you and have a cal John.
    Unfortunately after arriving in very good weather, but a bit chilly and very sunny, about lunch timeish it changed to dull with fine drizzle then heavy rain and very cold so at about two thirty decide it was too cold for me when i couldn't get the pellets in the breech and when I did they seemed to go anywhere other than I aimed so it was departure time for me.
    I still enjoyed my time there again and hopefully continue to do so next year.

Thanks again to Mick and Shirl for another great effort in setting up this wonderful shooting experience, Mick, are you sure you don't want to loan me the crap knocked about scruffy S i would really like to look after it for you

Cheers Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    As ever, wonderful to see you again, Mel.

We'll see what we can do re setting up a mini-meet.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Another chilly but fantastic day, thanks to all (especially Mick and Shirl) for making these meets all that they are.
    Really enjoyed an extended plinking session with Daz, Ted and Robet, thanks lads.
    Played with more fantastic toys and came back with a revised ‘wanted list’. Top of that list is an 80 that knocks over the bucket like Teds’ does - brilliant shooting - well done, mate.
    Always love spending a few hours with great friends that I don’t see often enough. So thanks for the company and I’ll look forward to April 2019 (I might even bring my new son along to the next one!)

Thanks again all, keep well - Craig.
    And congratulations from us all here, Craigy.

Great to see you and spend a little plinky time again.

Must admit, yesterday really made me think "why don't I play with my HW80s more?". The SFS one that Mike bought from Daz was a thing of beauty. Les's Tyrolean '80 fantastic. And I really enjoyed using Daz's with the Hobbies. I've used and rated Hobbies for years, but only ever really used them for short range practice and ratting duties, but they were most impressive on the spinners I tried them on out to about 35 yards. Must go and get my 80s from my dad's.

Mike, Vernal's, LGV was also a thing of sweet shooting politeness of the highest order.

Oh, and your 95 wasn't exactly shabby.
    Last edited by TonyL; 28-10-2018 at 07:45 AM.