Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Echo the above remarks Craig, great to see you mate, thanks, all the best, our thoughts and good wishes go with you, plus sincere thanks to Mick & Shirl for kindly hosting Bash number 20 with all the graft it entails. Very gratifying as always to see everybody and shoot the Hollow in such convivial company. Warm regards to all, till April, Ted.
    Lovely words, as ever, Ted, from a true, warm hearted gentleman.

Great to see you again and thank you for letting me have a go with the FAS......simply lovely.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

I wish we were there with you all but due to commitments at home I've had to miss this one. I'm sure you're all enjoying it even though apparantly the weather could have been better.
    Emma and I should be back in April so this is going to be a long wait but we are looking forward to seeing you all then.

Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    Looks like I'm going to miss this one....roll on April or whatever her name is
    Sorry to hear you're not able to get, J.

April it is, then.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    I wish we were there with you all but due to commitments at home I've had to miss this one. I'm sure you're all enjoying it even though apparantly the weather could have been better.
    Emma and I should be back in April so this is going to be a long wait but we are looking forward to seeing you all then.
    Been missing you folks.

Yep, it was certainly cold yesterday, and plenty of the wet stuff in the afternoon to boot. Apparently, although cold, brighter today. But no matter what inclement conditions the weather gods throw at The Boingerati, the resolve and spirit is strong, aided by the wonderful polytunnel and never-ending supply of firewood and jovial banter.

See you in April.

Cool Yummy Feinwerkbaus.

Uncle Mick; what an absolutely beautiful pair of rifles you have there. Exquisite, precision engineering of the highest order.

See all you folks in a while.......plenty staying on last night, making for a strong Sunday attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I've used and rated Hobbies for years, but only ever really used them for short range practice and ratting duties, but they were most impressive on the spinners I tried them on out to about 35 yards
    Daz was doing well with them at 80 yards...

I知 trying to convince myself that I don稚 need an 80 - but I知 not doing very well...
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

First visit !

I would like to say a big thank you to the very warm welcome I received at Quigley Hollow yesterday from Mike and the many other folk I spoke to . I was also very pleased to have the chance to use some of the lovely rifles that were on display and chat to their owners . I shall be back next year in hopefully warmer weather . Thanks again one and all . John

Quote Originally Posted by pushbikeman View Post
    I would like to say a big thank you to the very warm welcome I received at Quigley Hollow yesterday from Mike and the many other folk I spoke to . I was also very pleased to have the chance to use some of the lovely rifles that were on display and chat to their owners . I shall be back next year in hopefully warmer weather . Thanks again one and all . John
    Pleasure to meet you, John and I知 glad you had a good time.
    I値l look forward to catching up with you again next year.

Cheer, Craig

Thanks Mick and Shirl

For another Great Bash , wimped out and went home Saturday night to a warm dry bed !!!
    Thanks to all the lovely people who were there making it such a special place to be .

Spent some quality time with some amazing people ( you know who you are ) and for this I'm truly greatfull .
    See you in April , Jonny

I don't think I have ever been to a bash without coming back with lots exciting ideas of something to do with one or other of my toys, and this year was no exception - although I'm not sure that Tony making me paranoid about a TINY twang in my LGV is a good thing. I've already tried a bit more grease this morning, to no effect, so I shall try a piston sleeve next (is 0.5 mm ptfe thick enough, or should I use 1 mm?).

More importantly, all the usual thanks to Mick and Shirl for laying on another premier division event and looking after us so well - but as I said Mick, you need to have a few words with whoever supplies your weather!

Oh, and may I also thank the man (sorry I can't remember your name, put it down to old age) who told me that the latest Rowan adjustable trigger for the LGU/LGV has an extra hole for the sear contact screws. There is no sign of it on their website, but armed with this info I have just drilled and tapped a centre hole in mine, which has been lying in a tin for over a year unwanted as it does nothing to improve the flawed geometry of the original. Now I can't wait to try it with the new screw positions in my LGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Oh, and may I also thank the man (sorry I can't remember your name, put it down to old age) who told me that the latest Rowan adjustable trigger for the LGU/LGV has an extra hole for the sear contact screws. There is no sign of it on their website, but armed with this info I have just drilled and tapped a centre hole in mine, which has been lying in a tin for over a year unwanted as it does nothing to improve the flawed geometry of the original. Now I can't wait to try it with the new screw positions in my LGU.
    Hi it was me you were chating to hope it works well for you

I had a great time as usual at the 20th Boinger Bash.
    It was nice meeting up with the regulars and new attendees .
    I had a play with some cracking guns,Mick's two FWB target rifles a 300s and 601 ssp are utterly superb and where great on the bell target. Craig p and Bad Daz springers where a joy to shoot and Alanok2002 's target rifle's and pistol where very nice as was the Bsa brake action rifle.I had another play with TonyL's Kestock predator.
    A Big Thanks to Mick and Shirl for another great Boinger Bash.
    Atb
    Les..

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    As usual, I came back with the same amount of pellets I arrived with but, I did have a go with a few peoples guns

Thanks yet again Mick and Shirl for a fantastic set up.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    I had a great time as usual at the 20th Boinger Bash.
    It was nice meeting up with the regulars and new attendees .
    I had a play with some cracking guns,Mick's two FWB target rifles a 300s and 601 ssp are utterly superb and where great on the bell target. Craig p and Bad Daz springers where a joy to shoot and Alanok2002 's target rifle's and pistol where very nice as was the Bsa brake action rifle.I had another play with TonyL's Kestock predator.
    A Big Thanks to Mick and Shirl for another great Boinger Bash.
    Atb
    Les..
    Always a pleasure to spend a bit of time in your company, mate.
    Just got back from Wales so I値l have a think over the next couple of days about stuff I can exchange with you.
    Take care pal, Craig