Page 43 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

I had a cracking time at the bash, there's nothing better than relaxing with friends and shooting guns, what else is there to say, other than thank you very much Mick and Shirl, atb Daz

Quote Originally Posted by pushbikeman View Post
    I would like to say a big thank you to the very warm welcome I received at Quigley Hollow yesterday from Mike and the many other folk I spoke to . I was also very pleased to have the chance to use some of the lovely rifles that were on display and chat to their owners . I shall be back next year in hopefully warmer weather . Thanks again one and all . John
    Great to hear you enjoyed your first visit to Quigley Hollow, John.

See you in April.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Thanks a million guys for a truly superb weekend, we really appreciate all the time and effort that goes into making these wonderful meetings happen. It was brilliant to catch up with everyone, think I spent more time laughing my head off than I did shooting can't wait till april.

Chris x
    It was nice spending that last hour or two plinking in your company Chris; especially when it warmed slightly and the breeze dropped right down. And staying in close-ish company part of the way home.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    All the credit for that gun is owed to Jim Tyler, who set out the methodology in his AGW articles and then helped me with the problems I encountered when I carried out the work, but part of my pleasure in airgunning is trying to get that little bit closer to perfection, and I always appreciate it when someone with a lot more knowledge and experience than me gives me a pointer to the goal, so thank you.
    The guide is actually quite a good fit, Mr Bum made it to fit a TX spring which I was then running in my Nick G tuned LGU, but there is a fair bit of space between the spring and the cylinder wall, so I have ordered a sheet of 0.5mm ptfe, and with any luck that will see me home.
    Witnessing that lovely firing cycle is certainly testimony to Jim's experience, Mike, with the job nicely executed by your good self - especially plucking up the courage to open that TP out.

Oh yes, and very well done regarding the sale of your bike and getting stomping money for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Top bloke is Daz. I didn’t realise until a couple of months ago that I used to go shooting with him and his family way back when I was about 15 - small world eh?

I may have been deciding what to do with the internals of an 80...
    I may have been looking around the secondhand sites for an 80...
    I may have also put a scope to one side should I find an 80...
    Lovely bit of history, Craig.

Let us know once you've secured yourself an '80.

And congratulations big time on your forthcoming little 'un. He'll be a crack shot at a very tender age, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Thanks to Mick for struggling through his illness again to give us such a great venue, your a star mate ��
    Thanks to all the great mates too for making it another great "but bloody cold" weekend.
    Have a safe healthy winter everyone.
    Jamie, brilliant to see you and the girls again, especially so knowing what you're gone through recently. You looked remarkably well considering. Take care of yourself, Mel and those beautiful dog dogs.

So many peeps

.......to do an individual reply, but at the risk of sounding like a stuck record.......THANK YOU!

So, so many nice and special peeps and this is what makes our little Bashes so special and makes for top times amongst the very, very best people one could ever wish to meet.

The only slight downer now is the painfully long wait until we get to the Boxing Day meet.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

The only slight downer now is the painfully long wait until we get to the Boxing Day meet.
    Yaaay turkey sandwiches
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Blow the turkey sandwich, I will bring a haunch of venison, truffles, champagne and canapes 🤫

Santa

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Blow the turkey sandwich, I will bring a haunch of venison, truffles, champagne and canapes 🤫
    Who's dressing as Santa this year !!!
    Jonny

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    Who's dressing as Santa this year !!!
    Jonny
    Good question, but I think Alan is looking for an excuse to get his fairy suit out again.

[IMG][/IMG]
    God rest ye jelly mental men

How was portugal nick? Are you coming to the boxing day bash?

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post

Thanks again to Mick and Shirl for another great effort in setting up this wonderful shooting experience,

Cheers Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Thankyou, Mel and everyone else, though there really is no need to thank us as we really enjoy organising the Bashes and having you all here.

All the best Mick and Shirl

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    How was portugal nick? Are you coming to the boxing day bash?
    We don't go til next week. Boxing day? Are you mad!?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Sorry i missed this one.....i forgot it was in October

BBF
    "The grass is always greener on the other side"