Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Or being topical up your way they could go for a rarer specimen........ The policeman 😎
    More chance of seeing a yeti mate

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    We are hoping to do Whitby later in the year Chris. In the summer though
    Im only 45 minutes away feel free to pop in for a cuppa mate

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Cheers Chris, I will take you up on that
    Pete

Boingerati hospitality.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Page 2?

Must be a first.

How are all my little Boingerpeeps doing?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Thank God it's the weekend works been hectic this month so I'm kicking back in my pjs with a coffee was going to do a bit of shooting but it's peeing down in other news juniors passed his driving test, watch out Jonny and any other boingerpeeps in that neck of the woods there's a new menace on the roads he's going for his hgv next apparently hope everyone's having a lovely weekend

Chris

Thanks for the warning Chris

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Thank God it's the weekend works been hectic this month so I'm kicking back in my pjs with a coffee was going to do a bit of shooting but it's peeing down in other news juniors passed his driving test, watch out Jonny and any other boingerpeeps in that neck of the woods there's a new menace on the roads he's going for his hgv next apparently hope everyone's having a lovely weekend

Chris
    Think I better give up driving now then !!!
    Jonny

Chris
    Pass my congratulations on please Chris. Will he be bringing a tank to the bash?
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Pass my congratulations on please Chris.
    Ditto.

Nice one, Jim Lad.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

Chris
    That’s good news re Jimbo mate, pass on my Congrats to him, the lads doing really well. Not so good you didn’t manage to get out shooting though
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cheers lads i will pass on your kind words. Although frankly the thought of Jimbo behind the wheel of a hgv fills me with foreboding re bringing a tank..... Bloody hope so I will see if I can persuade him

Chris x

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    That’s good news re Jimbo mate, pass on my Congrats to him, the lads doing really well. Not so good you didn’t manage to get out shooting though
    I got out for a nice long walk with monty in the end traipsing through the woods and hills for a couple of hours. An added bonus was a homemade cookie i found in my wax jacket i had forgotten someone gave me

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I got out for a nice long walk with monty in the end traipsing through the woods and hills for a couple of hours. An added bonus was a homemade cookie i found in my wax jacket i had forgotten someone gave me
    Yep, I get that mate, the small pleasures are often the best, did Monty get a bit of the cookie ? ..

....... Silly question, I’ve witnessed your appetite
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Thinking about it, it's probably a bad idea to bring a tank. What with all those Airsporters there
    Pete

Always a lovely alternative, Chris. When I did used to hunt, it was often a toss up between taking the air rifle out or going out with my lurcher. Lovely to watch a good, switched on lurcher do its thing and enjoyable in all weathers.

So, DID Monty get any of that cookie?