Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1382

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Never underestimate the power and allure of a Boingerman, Pauly.

You'll be fine when she sees how cuddly and nice you is.

Just don't go mentioning that favourite number of yours on the first date.
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Don't put yourself down there little fellow, I'm sure you suave, sophisticated cockney charm will sweep her off her feet.

If not, you never know, she might be as gagging for it as you are.
    Cheers Lads - cheered me up no end that did
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

One thing I've found out today is DON'T put Danish oil on fresh bluing instead of boiled Linseed oil in an effort to speed the process up, Danish oil strips the bluing off --- bugger. :mad

All the best Mick
    Mmm, folk use Danish Oil for stocks don’t they ? Is this something to beware of when oiling a stock and refitting the action or, is it because the bluing was fresh Mick ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Mmm, folk use Danish Oil for stocks don’t they ? Is this something to beware of when oiling a stock and refitting the action or, is it because the bluing was fresh Mick ?
    I've no idea, Paul, the Longdog was finally blued yesterday at 12 O'clock so I dropped it in kerosene for 24 hours to neutralise the acids.
    When it came out the kerosene today it looked like a brand new action due to the high gloss from being wet so I thought I'd try to keep that look by using Danish oil instead of the usual Boiled linseed oil --- big mistake the bluing went variegated.

Now the big trick I've found with this here rust bluing is don't panic, so I simply boiled the action to degrease it, coated it with Amonium Chloride and put it back in the damp box --- and I've just got in from boiling and carding it and it's looking much better.

That's actually another bonus with rust bluing, if you scratch your barrel or action you can just coat that part in Amonium Chloride and rust and boil out the scratch until it's black again.

A demo would be ace Mick having just acquired a pre rusted superstar and a silver goldstar I'll need to figure out the a finish for them as Mr Molloy has hung up his safety specs
    I'd still like to see it done even if I opt for the builders fav ..... hammerite

I would definitely be interested in a demonstration of the process for sure. Some cracking stuff being churned out chaps

Cheers Lads - cheered me up no end that did
    Sounds good to me mate. Go for it

Er, well, you see, Mike.....

After getting divorced from Mrs Nasty many moons ago (yippee!), back in 1996 I was finally ready to buy my own house again. Back then, I had the life of Reilly! Pub every night. Shot when I wanted. Rode my bike when I wanted (a YZF750R back then). Earning plenty and lads' holidays galore etc etc......

Anyways, one of the main requirements for my new house was that it would have to be within easy staggering distance of my favourite pub. After a few weeks' recce exercises, one was sorted. A new build "modern town house" two-up, two-down little thing with garage for my bike. Rear garden overlooked the river and open fields.

Christmas Eve 1996......Me and the lads were to meet in the local at around noon. Have a few there and then go down town to eye up all the young talent. Now, on some previous Christmas Eve sessions I'd made the mistake of going home at tea-time, having something to eat and then nodding off. Of course, that just wasn't good enough, eating into valuable drinking time. So, the plan was to get hammered and then just get a Chinky from the take away across the road from the pub. Lo and behold, it was closed! So, wasting no time I just walked straight back to the pub and said to the landlady, "Give us a tuna sandwich please, Mandy". So, drinking carried on all night. We had the customary disco night etc etc and then the even more customary (as in, every night!) lock-in.

Well, it must have been around 3.00am when I was staggering home. When I got to the top of my road I saw four people approaching. An older chap (70+), a bloke around the mid-30s, a lad in his late 20s and his absolutely stunning, mega fit girlfriend. The younger lad did seem like a bit of a gobby oik.

"Oi, where you goin'?" shouted the oik.

"Home to bed", I replied.

"Nah, no you're not; you're coming to a party".

Well, looking at his mega-fit bird, how could I say no?

In we went into the house. Said oik plied me with more & more drinkies. Then, he cranked the music up and said to his bird, "Go on then, give 'em a show!" She stripped off to her undies and was dancing very naughtily for us. The dirty old bloke, at one point, tried to have a dance (grope), fell over and knocked the TV and a huge cheese plant flying and Mr Young Oik was just laughing uncontrollably all the time.

Eventually, the two other blokes left, leaving me with the mega-fit, stripped to her undies bird sat on my lap, with the tattooed, hard-looking oik sat across the room with his eyes closed. She's telling me how nice I am and how she can't believe she hasn't seen me before and do I think she's nice and where do I live etc etc. Apparently she was a table top dancer in Tenerife and looking at her stunning looks, figure and bronzed skin, you'd have to believe it. She's nuzzling up closer and closer and saying, "It's okay, he's asleep" but common sense got the better of me and I eventually made my escape. Dunno if he was asleep, or just pretending, but it just didn't feel right and the last thing I needed was a good kicking, despite Mr Tinky Winky wanting to get jiggy!

I was later rudely awoken (at about 5.00pm) by the phone jumping up and down. It was my mum and I was only 4 hours late for the Christmas dinner!
    That sounds bloody awesome Tone. A great story mate and thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    That sounds bloody awesome Tone. A great story mate and thanks for sharing
    No worries, young Mike. 'Twas a funny night.

I hope Pauly's date this evening is as keen.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Cool Happy Birthday Captain Bongo

Many Happy Returns, Steve.

Have a great one, matey.

Hugs and sloppies xxxx
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5

Bongo

Happy birthday Steve
    Pete

.......Monday evening I’m taking a young lady out for dinner... she rides (horses that is) at the stables/farm I shoot at :
    I wonder if Pauly's out yet?

Good luck, bruv.

Happy birthday Steve

Good luck, bruv.
    Yeah pauly... go get her tiger

Wonder where he's got to so far?

Main course? Dessert? Après dinner coffee?.....Night cap?

Good luck, bruv.
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Yeah pauly... go get her tiger
    Wonder where he's got to so far?

Main course? Dessert? Après dinner coffee?.....Night cap?
    Ha ha, just got back in Lads. Had a nice meal and a lovely evening, chatted all night which was a good sign and we agreed we’d go out again in the New Year. Nothing else to tell you Pervs
    Last edited by NewPaul; 17-12-2018 at 10:28 PM.