Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1382

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

Mmm, Yep, maybe I'll have to re-word the "flying away" bit, Pauly.

"Did a legger!", maybe?

They're gonna have to get it, though. I let them out earlier and fed them and they're quacking away like gobby, demented things. I reckon they're taunting me!

Only one thing for it.

Getting ready to go to the hospital now and hoping she can come home today........
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

She's home.

Got her settled watching TV on the bed.

Just trying to devise ways of keeping her away from the back garden once she starts wandering around which, on past form, won't be long as you can never get her to rest properly and she's a grafter.

Oops!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Hello Tone. I'm glad all went well for your missus mate!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    She's home.

Got her settled watching TV on the bed.

Just trying to devise ways of keeping her away from the back garden once she starts wandering around which, on past form, won't be long as you can never get her to rest properly and she's a grafter.

Oops!
    Are the ducks actually gone Tone
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Hello Tone. I'm glad all went well for your missus mate!
    Cheers Young Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Are the ducks actually gone Tone
    I wish, Pauly, I wish.

Unfortunately knocking them off is to remain a wild, dillusional dream for now.

Nice dream, mind..

Hope you're having a great time over the water, bruv.

Well; sadly, no boingery action for me today (I had hoped earlier in the week to either get a plink in or strip the Gamo down).

But I've been a good boy, scoring brownie points up - doing meals, drinks, tidying up etc.

Have any of you nice peeps managed to get out there or get any tinkering in?

Went to the farm yesterday Tone to deliver the farmer and his wife there Christmas pressies. The sun was shining, so spent a wonderful hour sat by the river bank, magical. Shot a squirrel, then watched a massive full moon rise , a truly beautiful, but not very productive day
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Sounds most excellent, Dave.

And that moon last night was a big, fat, bright one.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Have any of you nice peeps managed to get out there or get any tinkering in?
    Well, last few days I've been working on my hw80 stock. Stripped of varnish, then sealed, stained walnut and currently on its fifth cost of tru oil. I've kept a pictorial record of prep and finish, so will post when finished. Apart from that, a little bell target with the model d

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5

Wink

Ted & I (along with John & Tom both bash visitors) had a happy morning plinking at lea valley Saturday. A variable wind made it tricky. Managed 1 75 yard Minto with the. 22 Superstar
    Pete

Went up the club today , the ducks would have loved it
    Hope all is going well chez Tony L it's not been a good year for you this year T next year must be better.
    Anyhoo it's almost that time so I'll wish all of you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year and look forward to seeing you all at the next Gunstonbury in April.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Went to the farm yesterday Tone to deliver the farmer and his wife there Christmas pressies. The sun was shining, so spent a wonderful hour sat by the river bank, magical. Shot a squirrel, then watched a massive full moon rise , a truly beautiful, but not very productive day
    Bet it weren’t as much fun as the Gloucestershire squirrel Bruv

Sounds like an idyllic day !
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Well, last few days I've been working on my hw80 stock. Stripped of varnish, then sealed, stained walnut and currently on its fifth cost of tru oil. I've kept a pictorial record of prep and finish, so will post when finished. Apart from that, a little bell target with the model d
    Sounds excellent, Mark, and I'll very much look forward to seeing those stock re-finishing pics and tips. It's not something I've ever done. Adds another dimension to our sport, too, and so many things to take on board - shooting technique, shooting positions, sighting pictures and options, breathing and trigger technique, follow through, pellet selection, repairing, tinkering & tuning, stock refinishing & alterations, re blueing etc etc. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Ted & I (along with John & Tom both bash visitors) had a happy morning plinking at lea valley Saturday. A variable wind made it tricky. Managed 1 75 yard Minto with the. 22 Superstar
    Nice one, peeps!

Great to see you putting those lessons learned in the Quigley Hollow Wind Testing Facility to good use, Pete.

And a mint, Minto shot.