Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1382

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash 2018 --- Event and Payment Details

92 little sleepies to go, peeps.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Frosty Friday BOING folks

Mind how you go now, the temperature has dropped a few degrees here and thickened my lubricant

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Always take care to warm your equipment fully prior to attempting to extract full performance.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Cheers Tone. Yep home tomorrow, 21:00 flight from Dublin to Bristol and then an hours drive from there. I love Ireland but also ready to go home now to be honest mate - my Boingers are there innit
    Reckon Pauly will be at, or close to, the airport.

Safe trip, matey.

Be great to be re-united with your boingery things, Pauly. And the new lady.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Always take care to warm your equipment fully prior to attempting to extract full performance.
    I concur mate things tend to start a bit slowly and creaky with these cold mornings

And up we go with an evening BOING

Not sure if I'll be at the April Bash though, as I've got two 10M air pistol comps on Sunday 7th April at Havant Rifle & Pistol Club and being led astray by fellow BOINGERS during the evening social events at the Bash may lead to dire consequences and insufficient recovery for my air pistol comp shooting

Excellent club and facilities at Havant btw

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Reckon Pauly will be at, or close to, the airport.

Safe trip, matey.

Be great to be re-united with your boingery things, Pauly. And the new lady.
    Not long home Tone, flight was delayed an hour but it didn’t really matter as they have a nice smoking area at Dublin Airport after check-in and security. Had a good run from Bristol to Coleford though and got in around 00:30. Hoping to get out on Sunday to refill my squirrel feeders at two locations and lay a few mole traps whilst I’m at it ‘the lady’ is very, very much early days and work in progress that may not go anywhere mate so don’t be jinxing me
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Sleep counter thingy says.......

91 to go, peeps.

BOING!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Not sure if I'll be at the April Bash though, as I've got two 10M air pistol comps on Sunday 7th April at Havant Rifle & Pistol Club and being led astray by fellow BOINGERS during the evening social events at the Bash may lead to dire consequences and insufficient recovery for my air pistol comp shooting :
    Nah, don't you worry, Paul.

I'm sure the "Saturday Night Crew" will be on their best behaviour and make sure you don't get too carried away, ensuring calm nerves and a steady aim for the comp.

Eh?

Not long home Tone, flight was delayed an hour but it didn’t really matter as they have a nice smoking area at Dublin Airport after check-in and security. Had a good run from Bristol to Coleford though and got in around 00:30. Hoping to get out on Sunday to refill my squirrel feeders at two locations and lay a few mole traps whilst I’m at it ‘the lady’ is very, very much early days and work in progress that may not go anywhere mate so don’t be jinxing me
    Glad to see you're safely home, Pauly.

And great commitment there. Not long in and onto the Boingery thread.

Nice to get out there and "back into it" matey. Didn't realise thst you, also, had turned into a proficient little Moley Trapper.

Glad to see you're safely home, Pauly.

And great commitment there. Not long in and onto the Boingery thread.

Nice to get out there and "back into it" matey. Didn't realise thst you, also, had turned into a proficient little Moley Trapper.
    Two of my permissions have moles Tone, one doesn’t mind having them but the other wants rid as they are churning up her fields so I bought a few traps. I haven’t laid any yet so I’m looking for my first Morocco (I think youre of an age to remember him ?). Having spent some time with Jamie asking questions and seeing his demonstrations at The Hollow, I’m hoping to have half a chance of bagging one.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Please do not kill Penfold Paul. You REALLY don't want to risk getting on the wrong side of DM
    Pete

.so I’m looking for my first Morocco (I think youre of an age to remember him ?). .
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Please do not kill Penfold Paul. You REALLY don't want to risk getting on the wrong side of DM
    Nope, "Morocco" as a character doesn't ring any bells, Pauly.

However, looking at Pete's post, I can remember "Penfold" as a character name. "DM" being "Danger Mouse"??????

Two of my permissions have moles Tone, one doesn’t mind having them but the other wants rid as they are churning up her fields so I bought a few traps. Having spent some time with Jamie asking questions and seeing his demonstrations at The Hollow, I’m hoping to have half a chance of bagging one.
    You could also try some of the techniques explored by Jasper Carrott, Pauly.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Nope, "Morocco" as a character doesn't ring any bells, Pauly.

However, looking at Pete's post, I can remember "Penfold" as a character name. "DM" being "Danger Mouse"??????
    Do you not remember Secret Squirrel? He had a machine gun in his hat
    Morocco Mole was his sidekick.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IE_lhN6tdXE

You could also try some of the techniques explored by Jasper Carrott, Pauly.
    This one Tone

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fePU5CIHpas