Thread: NSRA Air 7 Targets

NSRA Air 7 Targets

Does anyone know a good place to get Air 7 targets via mail order in quantities less than the 3,000 piece packs listed on the NSRA website?

Thanks.

I bought mine from here https://www.target-air.co.uk/thick-c...e-etc-18-c.asp made of good paper.

Billgates e30,

(Allegedly) you can ring the NSRA on 01483 485511 to order smaller quantities than the 3000.

I bit the bullet, and bought 3000 of each of Air 7 & Air 8 (6 yard)- always useful to have a good stock of targets

Have fun

Best regards

Russ

Thanks for the replies gents. I'll give both options a look

We use these targets in the MPL - and we give 36 of them with every entry we receive
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Just be aware that if you are entering any NSRA comps, probably including county ones, then they must be shot on NSRA targets.

I'm sure they will post less than 3000, you can certainly by less if you visit.

One option is to locate a local smallbore club an see if they will sell you some.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    We use these targets in the MPL - and we give 36 of them with every entry we receive
    I need more practice than 36 cards!

Quote Originally Posted by bullbarrel View Post
    Just be aware that if you are entering any NSRA comps, probably including county ones, then they must be shot on NSRA targets.

I'm sure they will post less than 3000, you can certainly by less if you visit.

One option is to locate a local smallbore club an see if they will sell you some.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I know my club doesn't use air 7 which is a shame as I did look through our stock, but again having the club buy 3000 so I can use a few seemed a little OTT