Afternoon!

Have thrown my lad in at the deep end, 10m pistol and rifle.. the club we've started going to has some S200's and he is settling into those nicely, a bit of coaching for positioning, routine and breathing and he is achieving reasonable results

The club has some older FWB 65 pistols which are a bit heavy for him, even two handed, and even my Gamo Compact is a bit weighty (and he can't load it safely)

I'd rather he stuck with rifle as it is an easier discipline to start, and improving results will keep him interested, but he does enjoy pistol - I can't afford the step up to PCP at the moment, and when I can it will (quite selfishly) be for my use, but it would reduce the weight element and improve loading safety for him

Couple of options.. one is the Artemis PP700, but have heard some terrible press about the trigger and shot consistency, it is also quite weighty, and the only other pistol I can find that may be suitable is the SMK CP1 Co2 pistol

https://www.pellpax.co.uk/airguns/ai...r-pistol/12625

Sight line looks a little high, no idea how consistent it will be, numerous youtube howto's on fettling trigger, weight/how it sits in hand is a mystery, but it does have adjustable rear sight (something else the PP700 lacks)

Anyone used one? Got one? Got a brother who's uncles cousins friend once had one? If there is anyone in the Hants/Wilts area that has one I could take for a spin would be really interested in hearing from you