Thread: Has anyone used an SMK CP1 Co2 pistol?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Another vote for the Lov 21 here. Very capable and easy to load and cock for a youngster.
    Not a low sight radius but better lower than CP1, HW75 etc.
    The Mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
    Harry Callahan: When a man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher’s knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross.

And another for the Lov21,

Pro's - Very light, accurate, decent enough trigger and a great low cost entry into 10mtr,

Cons- Made using a lot of plastic, Sights could be better but a small modification sorts this,

Only mention the cons because they're there but don't really deter from a pistol that at less than £100 really is a very capable bargain for 10mtr entry.

Nige
    Last edited by nige346; 16-09-2018 at 03:03 PM.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Thanks all!

The LOV looks good, and found this variant of the CO which may just get my vote if only for its cost and the fact that the wooden grip can be worked more easily than plastic

https://m.pellpax.co.uk/airguns/air-...r-pistol/19764

Quote Originally Posted by AaronR View Post
    Thanks all!

The LOV looks good, and found this variant of the CO which may just get my vote if only for its cost and the fact that the wooden grip can be worked more easily than plastic
    I have a couple of CP1s and think they are great value for money, but I only use them for HFT.
    If you are going to modify the grip, another BBS member suggested Milliput which is a two-part epoxy "clay". I've used it on mine and would recommend highly.
    TTFN
    N.
    "The only difference between Men and Boys is the price they pay for their Toys."

Thumbs up

I also used the Lov21 Pistol, very consistent, but a bit muzzle light so i added some stick on wheel balance weights which made it easier to hold on target, trigger weight was not to heavy, so a good starter pistol. ...mike...

Ok - so after reading all the positive things about the Lov 21 I decided to go ahead and buy one, just to see if I could use it a base to make 10m starter pistol. Unfortunately Sureshot have sold out and not sure if they will get any more in (saying they need to order 100)

I then tried AFG, Czech Republic, listed at EU88 but won't send to uk.

So, any suggestions where these might be available?

Try City Air Weapons...

http://www..com/air-guns-lovena-lov-21-177-air-pistols

Whether they have any in stock is another matter!
    Last edited by Modski66; 21-09-2018 at 02:09 PM.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?