Thread: Horsham Hawks Summer Open Series 2018 - Final round, Sunday 23rd September 2018

Horsham Hawks Summer Open Series 2018 - Final round, Sunday 23rd September 2018

Hi Everyone,

Horsham Hawks Summer Open Series 2018.

The final round of the Horsham Hawks Summer Open Series will be held on Sunday 23rd September. This will be an open competition. All safe shooters will be welcome. Following the shoot, there will be a prize giving ceremony for the winners of each class.

Gates will open at 8.30am with ‘booking in’ commencing at 9.00am. The shoot will start at 10.00am after a safety briefing scheduled for 9.45am. You must be at the safety briefing if you intend to shoot.

Guests £7.00
    Members and juniors £4.00

As many cars as possible will be accommodated in the wood. Some may have to be parked further along the road. Should this occur, a marshal will be on hand to assist with directions.

Tea and coffee will be available free of charge, but no burger van will be present.

Please note that the landowner has asked that no dogs be allowed on the shooting ground at Horsham. As this is an absolute condition of us using the ground, could I please ask that dogs be left in cars in the car-park and that they are exercised before coming to the ground.

There will have been be a total of four rounds, with the best three scores counting towards the final positions. Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in ‘open’; 1st, 2nd and 3rd in ‘recoiling/.22’, 1st in ‘ladies’ (providing the winner has shot at least three rounds of the competition) and 1st in juniors (providing the winner has shot at least three rounds of the competition).

Please note that the shoot will be set to current 2018 UKAHFT rules. Safety will remain of paramount importance.

I have prepared a spreadsheet for presenting the ‘series results’. This shows the results for the first three rounds and is available for viewing at:-
    http://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/003ef4...07612da895.pdf

If the link doesn't work, go to the Horsham Hawks HFT 'Wix' website and navigate your way through to the score sheet.

Directions and contact details are also on our website at:-

http://hawks-club.wix.com/horsham-hawks-hft

See you there …

PJ

Would love to but...

Really enjoy Horsham grounds, and I believe thay have just cut a load of new lanes, but cannot be there.

Unfortunately I will be busy trying my best to disrupt the disgrace that is the Velo race, blatant profiteering by a gang of MAMILS....if we don't stop this first one we will be lumbered with it for ever.

Not sure how someones hobby can be allowed to have such a massive disruptive effect on everyone else.

Anyway, enjoy chaps.
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

lol

What is a MAMIL ?
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Carefully answering

Mmmm, feel that is a trick question, but here goes...

Middle Aged Man In Lycra...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/BQ5nAgcN4jRWu6GJ7
    ..."My son," said the Norman Baron...."The Saxon is not like us Normans. His manners are not so polite. But he never means anything serious till he talks about justice and right"...

Lol I have a loyalty card for Staples if you’re interested .
    They are currently giving a huge discount on boxes of drawing pins 😎
    Ford Rifle Range - The Monaco GP of HFT

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Lol I have a loyalty card for Staples if you’re interested .
    They are currently giving a huge discount on boxes of drawing pins 😎

Dont see the problem

Is it only a once a year event ?, if so i don't see a problem . bit of planning and maybe a bit longer in the car .

Never had you down as an activist
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Good news

Maybe only once a year.....but the good news is, not this year - VELO SOUTH IS CANCELLED