Thread: edgun leshiy hard case

edgun leshiy hard case

what hard case are edgun leshiy owners using for their folded guns other than rucksack type bags, as the mk1 came with one and the mk2 didn`t. many thanks tim.

Quote Originally Posted by badgerginger View Post
    what hard case are edgun leshiy owners using for their folded guns other than rucksack type bags, as the mk1 came with one and the mk2 didn`t. many thanks tim.
    I'd been thinking about the same myself as my Leshiy is on order. Storm 2300 should be a good fit but I'm not actually convinced it's what I want yet. Also thought about the mil-tec large pistol case (222880698067 on the bay) as a potential padded carry bag, but as before I'm still undecided as to exactly what I want. My other thought is to get a bag manufacturer to make me a pistol case type padded bag specifically to fit the leshiy as that would be good for storage and would protect the gun inside the rucksack.

Quote Originally Posted by YorkshireDave View Post
    I'd been thinking about the same myself as my Leshiy is on order. Storm 2300 should be a good fit but I'm not actually convinced it's what I want yet. Also thought about the mil-tec large pistol case (222880698067 on the bay) as a potential padded carry bag, but as before I'm still undecided as to exactly what I want. My other thought is to get a bag manufacturer to make me a pistol case type padded bag specifically to fit the leshiy as that would be good for storage and would protect the gun inside the rucksack.
    If you want to go for a custom made one , try BACSEW . I have had one of their gun bags since 2006 and its great . I believe they made the Theoben ones too .

https://www.bacsew.co.uk/ they mainly make padded cases for DJ and sound equipment But do other stuff

some stuff here

yeah looking at the peli cases as they seem very solid albeit at a price , but buy quality, buy once! my gun too is on order so next decision is finding a quality scope that's small, compact and px adjustable that will also fit in the case once mounted. thanks for the replies lads.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    If you want to go for a custom made one , try BACSEW
    That's where I was thinking of trying, I've seen some of their other stuff and it looks pretty good. BACSEW's biggest pistol case would probably fit a leshiy at a push or possibly even the next one down if you're using a really small scope, just less than ideal being pistol shaped and a folded leshiy not being pistol shaped. I was thinking maybe as simple as asking for a rectangular one. I was also thinking that a box-shaped bag with a zip out front and/or end might be more useful because it would be easier to access the gun without removing the entire case from the backpack.

Peli cases are great for storage and travel but really heavy for day to day use.

My work throws out peli cases if only one catch is broken I asked if they were throwing any green ones out , could I take one?
    They are known as gun boxes by the guys that use them.

They hold oil and gas tools worth tens of thousands of pounds hence thrown out for a broken catch .

Leshiy fits in largest Flambeau pistol case, mine's in one now. You might struggle with a massive scope on it but room to spare with 42mm on top.

Leshiy Case

I keep my Leshiy stored open not folded and use the excellent Flambeau 42 inch case. Loads of room for all the nick nicks, scopes, bi-pod plus a few tools, and is relatively light weight. It has never been off my property so no need to have it folded and keeping the spring under tension.
    Regards ... Jim.