Thread: Valuations for scopes& bits and bobs.

Valuations for scopes& bits and bobs.

Hi chaps. Looking for some valuations as been having a sort out of the gun cabinate. Just rough values will be ok. I can send pics to interested parties once i put them up for sale then as i am useless at computer uploading stuff. Thanks in advance.
    1: nikko sterling mountmaster scope. 3-9x50. Only marks is the sticky tape used on mounts these days. Scope only and no covers.
    2:AGS scope 4x32. Has single strap mounts. No covers. Has a few wear marks from use but nothing to bad.
    3:unbranded 6x40 scope. Good condition and has covers.
    4:utg 4x32 crossbow scope. This was fitted to my skan r32 when i bought it. Has illuminated ret which all works ok. No covers or mounts. Pretty good condition.
    5:silencer off my AAs300. Not sure if this an original AA or not as do not know what to look for but slips on the barrel the same. Few marks but not to bad.
    7:AAs310 block only. No bolt fitted. Cam and brass mag rotator all there. Not bad condition concidering its age.
    8:AA SLs310/410/510 magazine. Not had much use.
    9: single piece mount. This is an old type and has a fair bit of wear here and there looks like an 80's type single piece mount as has the screws instead of allan bolts to secure rings.
    Sorry about the war&peace post but looking to shift these on.
    Regards. Chris
    Last edited by WILBA; 19-09-2018 at 09:23 AM.

Id say scopes are £10 to £15, Nikko £15 to £20 depending if AO and mil dot. silencer £20 not sure on the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
    Id say scopes are £10 to £15, Nikko £15 to £20 depending if AO and mil dot. silencer £20 not sure on the rest.
    Thanks peddy

Bump to the top

Scopes are low end £10-£15 each, look on the bay for the price they go for
    mod maybe £25,
    AA mag 2/3 the price new - look it up
    AA block no idea ask £200-£250 maybe someone will make an offer, give it a week, if no offers, knock £50 off
    mount £10 posted maybe.

Stuff like this sells for whatever someone is willing to pay on the day, one will struggle to sell, a week later another will go for twice the price.