Thread: BSA RB2 Stutzen Valuation

BSA RB2 Stutzen Valuation

Gents,
    I am thinking of thinning out some of my collection and would appreciate your thoughts on the value of a boxed unused .22 BSA RB2 Stutzen, still in original packaging and complete with the optional open sights which again is in the original packaging and never been fitted to the rifle
    Thanks in advance,
    Ken

Bsa

Its got to be around the £400 to £450 for me. See wot other people say.
    [url]www.rivington-riflemen.eu

Mint in box then as above; £400. How many mint in box are there out there? Not many.
    Plenty of BSA collectors. These were the last of the "old school" so really a must have. Mint in box is getting a following though to me thats only good for 1980's onwards as the manufacturing and general quality got to the stage these are best new and never get to look or be better. Patinas just looks tatty.

Its not going to jump off the shelf as there are only a few people willing to pay such a premium and have the deep enough pockets. This isn't a Venom fancy pants rifle so there is a limit. I'm unsure of the going price for an excellent example, so mint add £100 or so. Same for most rifles that are half good to shoot.