Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Quick postage cost for Rifle Parcelforce

Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    So instead of sending the information you had as hard copy you thought it was more efficient to open a complaint in principle, then gave up? If so that doesn't make much sense. I don't see the logic in sidestepping something that is easy to do on a point of principle, making a harder step then complaining you were made to give up because it was all to hard. Is there something hard about taking a photo of a receipt on a phone and sending them the thing?
    Maybe you have a point. But I do not use a mobile with camera (so, yes it is hard to do, in fact impossible ) and taking a scan is a bit of a faff (is that the word?) and the sum claimable was not great anyway. I had already had to 'register' with them online to start the process, again not a very user friendly operation. So I thought there was more to life than following their system.
    Hey ho ...
    Cheers, Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Russell View Post
    Maybe you have a point. But I do not use a mobile with camera (so, yes it is hard to do, in fact impossible ) and taking a scan is a bit of a faff (is that the word?) and the sum claimable was not great anyway. I had already had to 'register' with them online to start the process, again not a very user friendly operation. So I thought there was more to life than following their system.
    Hey ho ...
    Cheers, Phil
    Fair enough if you can't scan easily, fair point.