Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for the springer fans among us.

Looks like a few of us has encountered the same problem . I always fire a few off target now then start, I find springers in winter months can have me pulling out my hair !! Great post

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Brian View Post
    I get the same problem. I can work around this if shooting from inside the house by cocking and de-cocking the rifle a few times before loading and sending a pellet down range. Seems to help a lot accuracy wise.

Edit: Just noticed Jonjon79 came up with a similar plan.
    Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Quote Originally Posted by charub View Post
    Thanks Guys, backs up what I had already suspected. Just curious to hear of other people’s experience’s.

Steve, I’m looking forward to the new arrivals, we will then be able to do side by side comparisons of both!
    Have you sourced a new tasty stock yet or are you going with the original?
    Hi Dave...it's going in the original stock for the moment...but that wont be for too long hopefully.

I look forward to the day we can do a days comparrison and fat chew...not long now.

Cheers Steve

My tx200,every 1st shot is a flyer but only that 1st shot.had a conversation with a gunsmith and he told me never ever clean inside barrel of air rifle if its firing well,wish he told me before i cleaned my s400f as its not as accurate before i cleaned it,its starting to group now after 50-60 shots.i used them rods with brushes on the end,nrxt time if theres a next time ill use pull through.

3 shots every time before my TX is on zero.