Thread: BSA Single Shot Adaptor .22

BSA Single Shot Adaptor .22

I read somewhere on the forum that there is a company, they may even be a member on here?, who manufacture high quality after market BSA Ultra/R10 mags and specifically single shot adaptors too?

I cannot seem to find the original thread so could anyone enlighten me please, I'm having problems with my BSA branded single shot and now i'm onto my second one.

Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by Portzy View Post
    I read somewhere on the forum that there is a company, they may even be a member on here?, who manufacture high quality after market BSA Ultra/R10 mags and specifically single shot adaptors too?

I cannot seem to find the original thread so could anyone enlighten me please, I'm having problems with my BSA branded single shot and now i'm onto my second one.

Ta.
    Tried Rowan ?
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Rancid Tom on here used to do single shot adaptors, not sure whether he still does, drop him a pm.

Rowan do the multi shot, but don't appear to do single.

I've got the Daystate single shot on mine, you can see the quality of their work - might be worth giving them a call?

Adrian
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308

Thanks guys, I will give your suggestions a try. I'm on my second one currently, the first lasted barely a time of pellets the problem being that the pin that holds the two halves together became slack and the flip bit became pretty much seized, I have beed suplied a replacement but would like something a tad more substatial.