Thread: Brocock cartridges

Brocock cartridges

Bo in Sweden is looking for Brocock cartridges for a Brocock Safari in .22 cal. Has anyone got any they don't need, please?

He also needs a cartridge filler for pump or bottle, which he explains is: "With the adapter, I mean a sleeve between the pump and the cartridge."

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Bo in Sweden is looking for Brocock cartridges for a Brocock Safari in .22 cal. Has anyone got any they don't need, please?

He also needs a cartridge filler for pump or bottle, which he explains is: "With the adapter, I mean a sleeve between the pump and the cartridge."

Those look like the earlier TAC/BAC that takes only the “NATO bullet” as used in the World Wide Arms No4 Lee-Enfield and most of the Heralds bar the late ones. I thought the Safari (and Predator) used the cartridges that took standard pellets?

I think Mike Tawn and Silco (among others) still have new old stock of various TACs/BACs and related bits.

Hi....they actually look like Herald cartridges.....which would be an early Safari rifle or Herald. Yes I have Herald carts and NATOs both new and second hand and high capacity too. Slim Jim caps are the ones fitted with a long screw.... Please PM for prices

My Safari took std Brocock Cartridges 5 shot mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Dipple View Post
    My Safari took std Brocock Cartridges 5 shot mag.
    If it had a mag it was a Predator, the Safari was a single shot. In prototype they used a Herald cart and some made it out, also different trigger units.....

urx is offline 2,602.00 GBP −10.00 (0.38%) at the close
    A herald cart in a safari would be interesting powerwise i think.
    The std ‘38’ type tac was good for ~12ft/lbs if you were using a 300bar bottle.
    Gun control means using both hands.