Thread: Original Model 50

Original Model 50

I'm thinking of selling my Original Model 50. It is currently fitted with a silencer and 4X32 Scope.
    I have the original sights as well as target sights.
    How much can I realistically sell this for?

Also have a Gem in .25 cal.

Are you able to put some pics on here that could assist people providing a guesstimate?
    Cheers
    Dave

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Calibre would be helpful too, in the UK I think they sold more in .22, so the .177 ones are worth a bit more.

Mod 50

Good Mod 50's tend to change hands for around £150 mark in .22 and many people tend to favour the older models.

I paid twice that for a mint 1971 .177 but at the end of the day it will be down to condition, the type and whether someone really wants it.

Good luck with the sale

I would advise you post pictures of the standard sights and target sights as they could add quite a bit to the value.
    Did you have to file the foresight grooves on the barrel to fit the silencer?
    Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

As above, any barrel work will affect value. As far as sights go - this model never had target sights - if you have an older diopter for this model it is best to sell these separately.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS