Thread: Air Gun World subscription back issues

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Air Gun World subscription back issues

being really lazy here, if I get an AGW subscription do I get the rest of the year backwards or just stuff forwards?

and I think I will get the paper one because of the smell.

hsing-ee,

With the Airgun World susbcription, you get all the back issues way back to June-2009.

Have fun & a good weekend

Best regards

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    being really lazy here, if I get an AGW subscription do I get the rest of the year backwards or just stuff forwards?

and I think I will get the paper one because of the smell.
    Not sure quite what you mean You don't buy by the year ie buy 2017 or 2018.

If you start a subscription in Oct you get 12 months from Oct to next Sep if you start in Jan you get Jan to next Dec, You can buy back issues if they have copies of editions you want.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Not sure quite what you mean You don't buy by the year ie buy 2017 or 2018.

If you start a subscription in Oct you get 12 months from Oct to next Sep if you start in Jan you get Jan to next Dec, You can buy back issues if they have copies of editions you want.
    PhatMan is talking about the digital subscription angrybear, not the dead tree (paper) one

But Al says he wants the paper version for the full-on retro loveliness and sweet aroma.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

At 50 years old I will admit to enjoying the occasional dead tree book or magazine.... but Im a full on convert to Kindle ebooks and iPad magazines
    And I have to say the back issue feature of the digital subscription is absolutely unbeatable and worth it's weight in digital gold.

And also a wipe clean screen is quite handy when you're drooling over the rifles on show, whereas the dead tree just goes all soggy and unreadable

I have 'dead tree' for AG & AGW simply because I've had the subs for about 8 years and the price never changed. I don't have a digital account with Archant, just an annual direct debit & mags turn up each month.
    The paper version is 12 months from month of payment, no back issues though i think you can order them for a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Anybody View Post
    At 50 years old I will admit to enjoying the occasional dead tree book or magazine.... but Im a full on convert to Kindle ebooks and iPad magazines
    And I have to say the back issue feature of the digital subscription is absolutely unbeatable and worth it's weight in digital gold.

And also a wipe clean screen is quite handy when you're drooling over the rifles on show, whereas the dead tree just goes all soggy and unreadable
    That's it, I'm gonna get me a digital subscription - for the back issues.

I'm particularly interested in the articles by Jim Taylor...

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatMan View Post
    hsing-ee,

With the Airgun World susbcription, you get all the back issues way back to June-2009.

Have fun & a good weekend

Best regards

Russ
    Thanks Russ. I will probably get the digital now as I already have some 80s-vintage paper ones to sniff. The dead tree mention made me think of dead trees .

Hello to All,

Many apologies - I should have made it clear that I was talking about the digital subscription

The availability of back-issues was what swayed me to take the digital subscription.

Have fun & a good Sunday

Best regards

Russ

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatMan View Post
    Hello to All,

Many apologies - I should have made it clear that I was talking about the digital subscription

The availability of back-issues was what swayed me to take the digital subscription.

Have fun & a good Sunday

Best regards

Russ
    How much is the digital subscription ?.

Quote Originally Posted by micky2 View Post
    How much is the digital subscription ?.
    I can't remember the exact amount I paid a couple of months ago but it was around £15 for the year (yeah I know, its really cheap)
    Exact same content as the mags,, loads of adverts.... But Jim Tylers articles are hands down the best bit about the mag for me