Thread: Air Gun World subscription back issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    But Al says he wants the paper version for the full-on retro loveliness and sweet aroma.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

At 50 years old I will admit to enjoying the occasional dead tree book or magazine.... but Im a full on convert to Kindle ebooks and iPad magazines
    And I have to say the back issue feature of the digital subscription is absolutely unbeatable and worth it's weight in digital gold.

And also a wipe clean screen is quite handy when you're drooling over the rifles on show, whereas the dead tree just goes all soggy and unreadable

I have 'dead tree' for AG & AGW simply because I've had the subs for about 8 years and the price never changed. I don't have a digital account with Archant, just an annual direct debit & mags turn up each month.
    The paper version is 12 months from month of payment, no back issues though i think you can order them for a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Anybody View Post
    At 50 years old I will admit to enjoying the occasional dead tree book or magazine.... but Im a full on convert to Kindle ebooks and iPad magazines
    And I have to say the back issue feature of the digital subscription is absolutely unbeatable and worth it's weight in digital gold.

And also a wipe clean screen is quite handy when you're drooling over the rifles on show, whereas the dead tree just goes all soggy and unreadable
    That's it, I'm gonna get me a digital subscription - for the back issues.

I'm particularly interested in the articles by Jim Taylor...