Thread: BSA Scorpion or He 110

BSA Scorpion or He 110

I like the look of both of these, good weight, both shoulder nicely. I've never has a Weirauch pcp( I've had springers and all
    we're excellent.
    Ive also had a few Ultras and loved them.
    The only thing I cannot get my head around is a " plastic " gun. Yes I know it's not plastic but its an issue in my simple head.
    Cost wise I've agreed a cracking deal on both. Hw has 2 mags and a mod Scorpion has 1mag( I have a mod) so add the cost of an extra mag and I'm within £70.
    Need some feed back on both guys.
    Thanks.
    Ps , sorry about the typo, I know it's HW 110.

HW 110 time after time had both and still have my HW110 . what not to like , 2 mags , regulated , silencer , very , very quiet , Nice feel , nice in the shoulder and more

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I love my old BSA Scorpion, accurate as anything, lovely design to the plastic stock, excellent trigger, simple maintenance.

I like HWs but just the springers. The PCPs are ugly and expensive, however they shoot...

I prefer the simplicity of an un regg'd rifle -

The BSA's have the thick floating barrel well embedding into block too ...

I'd buy a s/h BSA and send it to John Bowkett for Blueprint as the best option for the money all round ....

As above I like HW springers, but prefer the BSA PCP's , loads of easy to get hold of spares too etc etc
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by PCPShooter View Post
    I prefer the simplicity of an un regg'd rifle -

The BSA's have the thick floating barrel well embedding into block too ...
    Yes, that extra bit of strength appealed to me, and one MUST have a floating barrel or the thing's a cockney tricycle without a bell.

Scorpion gets my vote
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

I have had a Scorpion T-10 with the black synthetic stock for many years. Absolutely love it, great to handle, cycles perfectly and is blob on accurate. It is one of the few airguns I wouldn't part with

secretagentmole Guest
    Try a Zbroia Hortista too....

Regged, 300 bar fill, 2 x HW style magazines and a shrouded barrel that is very quiet...