Thread: Rapid MK1 gamo trigger

Rapid MK1 gamo trigger

Can anyone help me one of my 4 rapids has the most awful trigger ( all 4 gamo triggers ) the length of first stage pull is so bad is the any way of making it better . Or does anyone know any body who can. Sort it out thanks

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    CDT / WW trigger blade...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by mad man View Post
    Can anyone help me one of my 4 rapids has the most awful trigger ( all 4 gamo triggers ) the length of first stage pull is so bad is the any way of making it better . Or does anyone know any body who can. Sort it out thanks
    Your on Kev G's doorstep

See pm

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Quote Originally Posted by mad man View Post
    Why don't you try this yourself. The cost is about 30p for this mod on the Gammo trigger it worked for my Theoben Mk 1 Rapid 7 with a gammo trigger, the trigger is the same as the one in a Crossman.
    I use a pipe olive from the local hydraulic agent, you might need to try a couple of different OD olives but that is all.
    Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bBlS8adRTM
    Language used in this video is not good! But the modification worked well on my gammo trigger and I have used it for the last five years without any problems, the safety didn't work very well before I did this mod. but it worked perfectly after I did it.