Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
Firstly Rex I was shooting boingers before you had your nipples pierced I choose not to now because I like to knock targets down. You obviously prefer chipping paint but hey yellow is a great colour.

Equal classes whats equal in recoiling if you want to shoot recoiling shoot STOCK out of the box untouched, not this tune and that tune, how the fluck is that equal, even worse than Open you say the top boys buy top kit in open, well all they get is a reliable gun so when they point and pull they know what course their pellet will venture on. In recoiling you try by spending money and time to get a gun to shoot like a PCP what an absolute load of just buy a PCP a 400 will do cheap as chips and in the right hands capable of beating any Steyr Annie or whatever. Trouble is the top boys have served an apprenticship over many years in a hobby they are passionate about so they have spent their cash on their hobby bought stuff not necessarily better but what they like. Its not the gun its the man who knows how to use his scope and read the wind who wins. I personally would advocate like .20 PCP that tuned recoiling shoot in the Open class with only Stock factory guns shooting in recoiling. Oh thats that class gone then. Would defo keep the .22 class as that is proper hard. Its shooting so it shouldn't be gender or age specific drop all those classes lets all go Open with only one prize for the top score on the day. Plus .22 PCP and recoiling. Rex toodle off and buy a .22.

Monkey.

Ah now i see , so what you're saying is that all you "Top Boys" only spend 2 to 3 grand on a rifle + another grand on a scope to look good , especially if an AA S400 is just as good? on that score your uncle is capable of being your aunty if he has enough money ...... anyway we digress