Quote Originally Posted by BigRuss View Post
Great posts Don ....

In reply to Lol I'm none of those 3 options ....but a mixture of 2 and 3 .

My original post was more about getting the classes right .... PCP = open ... Spring/Gas Ram=Recoiling , both irrespective of calibre .

While on my soapbox (before any smug f%%%wit says , yes it is big and very sturdy), i understand the Juniors having a separate class but going on some previous posts , do we need the ladies class or the veterans class , were a good deal of the people in those classes are already beating a lot of people in the open we all shoot the same course is it any easier or harder for a lady or a veteran ? .

what about a class for the disabled ?

and before people push the sour grapes or costs per people shooting those classes down my neck , i do understand the fiscal side of it and i know how much time and effort some people put into this sport , whether it be competition or course setting and putting a comp on .

some folk shoot the category they shoot in for the love of shooting in it , and i also understand that trophies cost money , so if there are not enough people in that class its tough , but to lump classes together to make up the numbers ....... would it be the same if not enough veterans and juniors entered a series , would they be lumped together ? , If there are enough numbers to hold a recoil class but only 1 or 2 .22 shooters and that class can't be put on then surely It's their choice?

I care not about trophies as much as the other reasons i shoot but if i shoot well enough to win one its a nice bonus .

Peace !
Firstly Rex I was shooting boingers before you had your nipples pierced I choose not to now because I like to knock targets down. You obviously prefer chipping paint but hey yellow is a great colour.

Equal classes whats equal in recoiling if you want to shoot recoiling shoot STOCK out of the box untouched, not this tune and that tune, how the fluck is that equal, even worse than Open you say the top boys buy top kit in open, well all they get is a reliable gun so when they point and pull they know what course their pellet will venture on. In recoiling you try by spending money and time to get a gun to shoot like a PCP what an absolute load of just buy a PCP a 400 will do cheap as chips and in the right hands capable of beating any Steyr Annie or whatever. Trouble is the top boys have served an apprenticship over many years in a hobby they are passionate about so they have spent their cash on their hobby bought stuff not necessarily better but what they like. Its not the gun its the man who knows how to use his scope and read the wind who wins. I personally would advocate like .20 PCP that tuned recoiling shoot in the Open class with only Stock factory guns shooting in recoiling. Oh thats that class gone then. Would defo keep the .22 class as that is proper hard. Its shooting so it shouldn't be gender or age specific drop all those classes lets all go Open with only one prize for the top score on the day. Plus .22 PCP and recoiling. Rex toodle off and buy a .22.

Monkey.