Thread: Webley Pellet Tin

Webley Pellet Tin

I am sadly in the process of disposing of a good friends collection of many things including Air Rifles etc. I have a Webley rectangular Green tin of 1000 pellets Weaman St. address this is full of Pellets and is taped around with a cloth sticky tape which has taken on some small rusty marks so has been in place a long time I assume this is original ? I have made no attempt to open it.
    The question is what is this worth?

Thanks in advance for any Info. TJ.

This is a very desirable tin. I would say 50-70, mintish state, depending on where you would advertise it. Couple of unopened taped later ones now on Evilbay for 45. if rusty, we would need to assess its state (photo's help)

I've recently valued similar pellet tins in preparation for disposal, and was quoted approximately £110 for the sealed Weaman St. 1000 .177 tin, by a well respected collector, but it depends very much on the condition of the tin. You may well get the best price by offering it on Eb@y, but as with any auction you take a chance.
    As said above, a photograph would help.

Thanks for the comments I can not post photos here so looks like Evil bay then where I can.

TJ.

Email the photographs to the address in my profile and I will post them for you.