Thread: South Yorkshire game & shooting show.

South Yorkshire game & shooting show.

Hi all.
    I'm thinking of going to the South Yorkshire game & shooting show at Doncaster this weekend.
    Is it any good? I've only only been to one shooting show before & that was the Northern at Harrogate back in May, I don't expect the Doncaster show to be as big as that but has anyone been ?
    Thanks.

south yorkshire

yes a smaller show but it is a day out and not to far to go . the weather looks good to .

I went last year and to be honest I'd seen what I wanted to see in a couple of hours. I will be going again this year on the Saturday as it is only 90 minutes from home

always fancied going

Thanks for the responses, I'll probably go for a look round on Saturday then if the weathers ok.

I will be going for the first time this year, not sure about the other airgun manufacturer's but I know Daystate are attending this year.
    Daystate Owners Club new site: www.daystateownersclub.com/forum

Hull Cartidge have a HW stand too.

Went for a look round this morning with my daughter & we had a great time. Cheap enough to get in (daughter was free & I was only £7 with basc card).
    Bought a few little bits & bobs, had a go on the livefire .22 range & my lass tried her hand at clay pigeon shooting for the 1st time & loved it, although I wouldn't be surprised if she has a bruised shoulder in the morning from that shotgun!
    Cracking weather helped to make it a really good day out.