Thread: .25 Flatheads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

.25 Flatheads

Does anyone know of a stockist of .25 flathead pellets. I have just one tin of H and N flathead pellets and would like to source some more, but for the life of me I have not found anyone advertising any.
    Any assistance in this search will be gratefully received.
    Cheers 🍻

Our fine sponsor, JS Ramsbottom, show a very decent choice of .25 ammo. No wadcutters, though, but there are some hollow points. I've just also had a look on the H&N site and they're not showing any flat heads in their .25 selection.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

I wrote to jsb to produce a light .25 pellet like ftt h&n, never got a reply..., no interest whatsoever

What weight are the h&n wadcutters ?

Quote Originally Posted by krisko View Post
    I wrote to jsb to produce a light .25 pellet like ftt h&n, never got a reply..., no interest whatsoever
    Probably no market for them, most people who shoot .25 are not subject to the 12fpe limit whatever country they are from.

It's a shame the .25 mosquito isn't around anymore, that was nice at sub 12.

H and N wadcutters

Weight is 21 grains.
    These are absolutely perfect for rats and squirrels up to 20-25 yards and since I only have one tin I don't want to shoot them if there aren't any more, so hence the post.
    If anyone knows of a shop that has some could they kindly let me know. The pellets I have now were purchased 10 years ago and I haven't come across any since then.
    I think my last tin will go in the pellet collection and stay there.

Give Manchester Airguns a call, they may be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcurmudgeon View Post
    Weight is 21 grains.
    These are absolutely perfect for rats and squirrels up to 20-25 yards and since I only have one tin I don't want to shoot them if there aren't any more, so hence the post.
    If anyone knows of a shop that has some could they kindly let me know. The pellets I have now were purchased 10 years ago and I haven't come across any since then.
    I think my last tin will go in the pellet collection and stay there.

Ftt's are now 21grn, & accurate in my 80 .25, but have a look at bisley pest control, they are heavier, but the hollow point is almost as big as the skirt. If you would like a few to try pm me.

Rob