Thread: New Webley Nemesis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    Which month's issue, October or November ?
    I went into the Post Office/W H Smith's today and they only had the October issue packaged with a 'free' Airgunner.
    They used to issue them a month in advance so I didn't buy it.
    It's in the October issue of Airgun World. My copy dropped through the letter box on Tuesday, so I'd expect it to hit the shelves anytime now? And it's an exclusive first look at a pre-production example by Phill Price.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    It's in the October issue of Airgun World. My copy dropped through the letter box on Tuesday, so I'd expect it to hit the shelves anytime now? And it's an exclusive first look at a pre-production example by Phill Price.
    Thanks Tony.
    Why it's called a 'Nemesis' I fail to see, as it's nothing like the original Nemesis SSP and will just confuse future buyers and collectors.

It really is ghastly!

Quote Originally Posted by mrto View Post
    It really is ghastly!
    It's like a cheap and nasty version of the the expensive and pointless Hw44.

I was hoping for something that looks more like an air pistol and less like a firearm.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Its an interesting concept - pity the review was pants though, I'm none the wiser as to whether the magazine system was manual or self-indexing
    I wish reviews would also quote trigger pull weights - the Americans seem to manage, but not us for some reason.