Thread: New Webley Nemesis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Great write-up, wildy.

I (partially) retract my earlier scepticism. I’m still not persuaded it’s great, I still dislike what “Webley” has become, I still dislike the recycling of model names from better days, but, heck, maybe this thing is a decent bit of kit at its price.

"Nemesis"

I must admit I have no idea why they thought they would call it Nemesis..daft! .. but I am struggling to diss it in terms of price/quality/power/accuracy. I keep having to remind myself it was so cheap.

Thumbs up

Good review and glad you are enjoying it Wildy and nice to hear its performing well.
    Thanks again for an easy deal..

Tried one at the range recently. just a handful of shots but it felt not bad. Pistol grip a touch small for my ape hands but acceptable. Easier to cock and load than a CP1 and the magazine worked well. Pretty loud bark from it though.

Time will tell but, on it's own merits and ignoring the Heritage Issue, I think it deserves to be quite popular.

Only been able to handle one in a shop, but I was surprised how good it felt in the hand. I looked at the Umarex RP5 pistol at the same time, and was very unimpressed how flimsy it felt in comparison to the Nemesis.
    I was fully expecting it to be the other way around!
    Too many guns, or not enough time?