Thread: Kempton Classic Arms Fair Sunday September 30th

Kempton Classic Arms Fair Sunday September 30th

Only 28 days to go

Do you publish a list of exhibitors and their main type of trade (I.e. Sec1/2, classic airguns, modern airguns, ammunition, etc). If not, this would be most helpful!

In previous events, you've had a few S1 ammunition vendors there - will they be back?
    Last edited by aris; 02-09-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    damn, need to bury my wallet...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by aris View Post
    Do you publish a list of exhibitors and their main type of trade (I.e. Sec1/2, classic airguns, modern airguns, ammunition, etc). If not, this would be most helpful!

In previous events, you've had a few S1 ammunition vendors there - will they be back?
    No we don't publish a list of traders, but as you have been before you may be pleased to know that nearly all the previous traders now have regular positions, including the 2 major section 1 ammo dealers. One exception is D & B Militaria, they have missed twice and may not return.
    Last edited by Binners; 08-09-2018 at 01:30 PM. Reason: missed a word out, silly billy

Read all about it!

The first 250 people can grab free Gunmart and Shooting Sports magazines.
    Last edited by Binners; 08-09-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Cancer Researh

There will be a couple of collection buckets on the way out from the fair and I will be selling a few things to raise a few bob for this great cause, thank you in advance...