I have had 5 FX rifles over the years, and most other brands of PCP too. The FX rifles have been more complicated, and in the case of the early actions with the small circular magazines probably a little more fragile. This is because the actions were light and compact. I would agree that the rifles are probably not good value, because Sweden is probably the most expensive country in the world to manufacture stuff. The only rifle which broke was my MK1 verminator which had to be repaired twice over 3 years and probably something like 30,000 pellets. It was always the rifle I picked for odd pest control jobs and back garden plinking and was only replaced by a MK2. ASI repairs backup and service through my local dealer was excellent in both cases. All the rifles were accurate although each was pellet fussy to some extent. The last actions, the royale block are much stronger and I never had a single issue, but they probably are a little larger and heavier. The current crown / impact action seems similar and equally durable. I will let you know if my crown gives me trouble but it only has a few hundred pellets through it as yet and seems fine. As a comparison I have had 5 BSA rifles in the same period including 3 R10 rifles, which also get a pretty harsh reputation on here, I have not had so much as a single o ring fail on those BSA rifles and I still have 2 of the R10s. Maybe I have just been lucky, but I have had good experiences with pretty much all the brands of PCP I have owned apart from the one brocock I bought which had a magazine feeding issue, easily fixed at home without having to send the pistol back.