Thread: Steyr LP1 value

Steyr LP1 value

Hi, as I’ve not shot target for a while now I’m thinking of selling it on my Steyr LP 1.

I’d say it’s in very good condition still running on Co2 and shoots way better than me. There’s around 10(I’ll have to check) cylinders 3 of which are the very rare ‘team’ issue alloy type the remaining being steel.

There’s an original lp1 medium grip which hasn’t been worked and a medium grip from a lp10 fitted and has had some filler and work done on it but again in good nick, it’s not in the original box but in a hard briefcase which I carried all my target junk in.

Any pointers or help with a value would be great, then I’ll get it up on the forum for sale.

Cheers

Hi
    Probably not a huge amount of help, but I recently sold a mint LP1 air, (converted ?) with 2 in date cylinders, 300 bar adaptor and a new Steyr case for £475
    Regards
    Lundy
    Steyr Evo 10, Anschutz 8001, BSA Scorpion SE, BSA light Pattern, HW77k, HW30s, AA TX200, HW45 Blackstar, HW40, Walther CP88, Webley Premier E, TBC!

A LP1p (air) would normally make £450 - £500 depending on condition and completeness as still a desirable and competitive pistol however the CO2 version would be considerably less, In reality they shoot as well as each other imo it's simply that CO2 is not as desirable I would think around £350 ish, The LP1 was later made in air & known as the LP1p

I do need a barrel weight if you have one
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Lp1

Thanks for the replies, £350 sounds about right, think I’ll dig it out of the safe and get some pictures taken over the weekend then get it up for sale.