Thread: Pardini P10 breech seals???

Pardini P10 breech seals???

Hi, anyone know a cheap source?

Like all these things, some people want a zillion pounds for 2 round bits of rubber, but helpful members often find where to get them from as standard items cheaply (like the Webley Senior and premier seals I bought a while back)

Cheers - Geoff.
    Thanks - Geoff.

Got some thick wall silicone tube on order, should be able to knock something up. Not sure if it needs to be harder than silicone, will give it a go.
    Thanks - Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgeoff View Post
    Got some thick wall silicone tube on order, should be able to knock something up. Not sure if it needs to be harder than silicone, will give it a go.
    Hi,

I used Polyerethene to make some as was unable to purchase the seals for my P10,
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Thanks. What was the base material stock? Sheet, tube, bar?
    What grade PU.

Ps, did you make any spares to sell? ;-)
    Thanks - Geoff.

Hi

I used 90 shore bar stock and machined it on my mini lathe, It was first drilled to then insert a metal rod in order to make the stock rigid, this allows you to then turn it, Turns OK with a very sharp cutting tool as long as speed is not too high, I then radius'd the inlet and exit holes with a dremel (Overkill probably)

Unfortunately I didn't make any spares
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more