Thread: New FWB Sport?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FWB Sport

VMach imported mine a couple of years ago now and fitted one of their springs to bring the power up to 11.4 instead of the 5.6 ft lb it was doing. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    VMach imported mine a couple of years ago now and fitted one of their springs to bring the power up to 11.4 instead of the 5.6 ft lb it was doing. Mach 1.5
    The million dollar questions: how does it compare with the old sport, in terms of accuracy, handling, open sights, lock-up, etc?

FWB Sport

How does it compare? Very well. Looks not to everyone but the lockup is far better than the old ones and trigger is better, accuracy and open sights are also FWB standard. Mach 1.5

Thanks for that. I wonder if they will introduce it into the UK and at what price. I am rather tempted and rather like the new look, minor thought that point is.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post
    Thanks for that. I wonder if they will introduce it into the UK and at what price. I am rather tempted and rather like the new look, minor thought that point is.
    List price in the states is $1000 (£760). Street price is around $800 (£600).

You can find the 7.5J one at Krale in Holland for around £550, and on some German websites for a bit over £500. Add shipping and the cost of a replacement spring. And any professional tuning/fitting you want.

FWB Sport

I didn't think there are plans to import it into the UK otherwise they would have done it 4 years ago when arrived on the market. Mach 1.5

Price reduction ! Down to £564 GBP

Tasty looking IMHO. Hard to believe a British importer hasn't clapped on to this, the only reason i can think of is poor margins.

https://www.krale-schietsport.nl/en/...bau-sport.html