Thread: Spitfire valuation please

Spitfire valuation please

I got this a while back planning on sending it off to get it sorted but never got round to it and now life has dictated other priorities and need to free up a bit of cash so wanted to ask those in the know what kind of money I should be asking please.
    It came with another fully working one as spares/repair, all I know is it won't hold air. I did try filling it and waddya know he was right, lol. cocking mech works fine as does trigger. Not knowing anything about these I didn't dare dive in for fear of fubarring it so it's just sat in storage since. Barrel is nice and straight and no rust or anything to the metalwork. Stock could do with work if you wanted a showpiece but is perfectly serviceable as is with no major damage at all, just surface dints etc'. Tried my best with the pix but if any more are needed just shout.

pix should be here and I do have the filling adapter for it too.....

https://imgur.com/a/cnVg0Us

TIA

Cliff
    All help, advice and wrist slaps gratefully received.
    Most sales open to swaps for older BSA’s, projects and or incomplete/bits. Currently quietly developing a hankering for a nice S10 BBK………..

Cliff, looks like a couple of bits are missing. The brass filler cap cover underneath and the scope rail on top, as the fill indicator is standing very proud there. As it needs repair and bits I would say £50-60. I bought a couple, one for £70 and another worked on by John Bowkett for £200.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD